442 s, İngilizce ve Almanca makaleler
- Geoffrey Lewis : Curriculum vitae
- Bibliography ofthe principal works of Professor Geoffrey L. Lewis
- Mango, Andrew / Geoffrey Lewis Abi
- Allen, Roger / 'The best ofstories': three versions ofthe Joseph narrative
- Balım-Harding, Çiğdem / Contemporary Turkish communities in Europe
- Bayraktaroğlu, Arın / Topic and seauence in a Turkish natural conversation
- Clarke, Graham / Bible translation in Turkic languages
- Dedes, George / Was there a Greek aljamiado literature?
- Fleet, Kate / Turks, Italians and intelligence in the fourteenth and fifteenth
- Gürsoy-Naskalı, Emine / Soviet Turkic literatüre
- Heywood, Colin / A buyuruldu of A. H. 1100/A. D. 1689 far the dragomans of the
English embassy at İstanbul
- Hillenbrand, Carole / Seljuq women
- Imber, Colin / What does ghazi actually mean?
- Jones, Alan / The paradox of Quranic assonance
- Kaser, Michael / Out ofthe cul-de-sac: the economies of Turkic Central Asia today
- Kerslake, Celia / 'Only' a matter of focus?
- Kornfilt, Jaklin / Postpositions and adverbs: a case study in syntactic categories
- Kushner, David / Views and uses of the past: the Turks and Ottoman history
- Landau, Jacob M. / Abdülhamid II in 1912: the returnfrom Salonica
- Latham, J. Derek / Arabic into medieval Latin (4): letters I-L, M. L. D.
- Richards, D. S. / More on the death of the Ayyubid Sultan Al-Şdlih Najm al-Din Ayyüb
- Rogers, J. M. / Archaeology vs. archives: some recent approaches to the Ottoman pottery of İznik
- Rona, Bengisu / Language and message in contemporary Islamic writing in Turkish literature
- Röhrborn, Klaus / Neologistische Archaismen im Türkeitürkischen
- Schmidt, Jan / The travel notes of a Dutch pastor in Anatolia 1717-1727
- Stanley, Tim / Men-at-arms, hauberks and bards: military obligations in the Book of the Ottoman Custom
- Szyliowicz, Joseph S. , Religion and democracy: the Turkish case
- Woodhead, Christine / Puff and patronage: Ottoman Takriz-writing and literary recommendation in the 17th century
- Wright, O. / Under the influence? Preliminary reflections on Arab music during the
- Yasamee, F. A. K. / Some notes on British espionage in the Ottoman Empire, 1878-1908