Advisory Board: Curtis Runnels, Jak Yakar.
In memory of Hamit Zübeyr Kosay (1897-1984).
10 articles by several authors.
161 pp with b/w illustrations, pb, In English
- YAKAR, Jak / Etnoarchaeology in rural Anatolia
- TAKAOGLU,Turhan / Etnoarchaeology in Turkey: a historical approach
- HOPKINS, Lisa / Agriculture and economy in a highland village: an etnoarchaeology approach
- DILER, Adnan / Tradition and change in olive oil processing in rural Caria
- BAKIR, Tomris / Domestic pot making in Yigittasi village in northeast Anatolia
- ERTUG, Fusun / Pottery Production at Uslu in the Elazig region
- TEKKOK, Billur / The pottery workshops at Eceabat in nortwest Anatolia: the Hellenistic and Roman traditions continue
- GUNDOGDU, Hamza / Patterns of black amber bead making in northeast Anatolia
- ARSLAN, Rustem - Stephan BLUM, Darıkoy: etnoarchaeological investigations into the emergence of archaeological variability
- YALMAN, Nurcan / Etnoarchaeological reseach and "settlement logic"