AMIT 37, 2005
462 pp, color and b/w figures, hb, in English and German.
Mountains and Valleys. A symposium on highland - lowland interaction in the Bronze Age setlement systems of Eastern Anatolia, Transcaucasia and Northwestern Iran, 9.-13. August 2004, Van, Turkey
- Helwing, B. / Özfirat, A. (Eds.), / Mountains and Valleys. A symposium on Highland - Lowland Interaction in the Bronze Age settlement systems of Eastern Anatolia, Transcaucasia and Northwestern Iran 9.-13. August 2004, Van, Turkey 1
- Fazeli Nashli, H., Abbasnezhad Sereshti, R. / Social transformation and interregional interaction in the Qazvin Plain during the 5th, 4th and 3rd millennia B.C.
- Varro, C. / Cultural duality in Eastern Anatolia and Transcaucasia in Late Prehistory (c. 4200-2300 B.C.)
- Ökse. T. A. / Early Bronze Age settlement pattern and cultural structure of the Sivas region
- Rothman, M. S. /Transcaucasians: Settlement, migration, and trade in the Kura-Araxes periods
- Di Nocera, G. M. / Mobility and stability: Preliminary observations on Early Bronze Age sett- e'nent organisation in the Malatya Plain
- Areshi an, G. E. / Early Bronze Age settlements in the Ararat Plain and its vicinity
- Ashurov, S. G. / An introduction to Bronze Age sites in the Sarur plain.
- Dönmez, Ş. / The Central Black Sea Region and the Kelkit River basin settlements in the Bronze Age
- Kroll. S. / Early Bronze Age settlement patterns in the Orumiye Basin
- Fahimi, H. / Kura-Araxes type pottery from Gilän and the eastern extension of the Early Transcaucasian Culture
- Robi nson, K. S. / Second millennium B.C. painted potteries and problems of terminologies .
- Özfırat, A. / Transhumance on the Eastern Anatolian High Plateau in the 2nd mill. B.C.
- Bartl, P. V. / The Middle Bronze Age on the Upper Tigris: new evidence from the excavations a: Giricano and Ziyaret Tepe
- Sevin, V. / Who were the naked warriors of Hakkari?
- Mutafayev, M. M. / Narimankend necropolis.
- Bedianashvili, G. / The Namgalamitsa Barrows and their cultural environment.
- Apakidze, J. / Towards the study of Late Bronze and Early Iron Age settlements and sett- e~ent systems of the Colchian Culture in Western Georgia.
- Azarnoush, M. and Helwing, B., Recent archaeological research in Iran - Prehistory to Iron Age.
- Boroffka, N. G. O. / Sorrel, Ph. / Alimov, K. (f), Baratov, S., Rachimov, K., Saparov, N., Sirinov, T., Reinhardt, C. und Wünnemann, B., / Prospektionen am südlichen Aralsee, Uzbekistan.
- Yaago din, V. N. / The Medieval Aral Sea Crisis.
- Bertram, J.-K. und P’ic’xelauri, K. / Vorbericht zu den Ausgrabungsarbeiten in Udabno Dstgeorgien) im Jahre 2005
- Çavuşoglu, R. / A unique Urartian belt in the Van Museum.
- Salvini M. / Der Turmtempel (susi) von Bastäm.
- Bajpakov, K. M. und Ternovaja, G. A. / Tönerne Architektur