232 s, İngilizce makaleler.
- AYATA, Bilgin – Deniz Yükseker / A Belated Awakening: National and International Responses to the Internal Displacement of Kurds in Turkey
- GAMBETTI, Zeynep / The Conflictual (Trans)formation of the Public Sphere in Urban Space: The Case of Diyarbakır
- SOMER, Murat / Defensive-vs. Liberal-Nationalist Perspectives on Diversity and the Kurdish Conflict: Europeanization, the Internal Debate, and Türkiyelilik
- ÖZOK-GÜNDOĞAN, Nilay / “Social Development” as a Governmental Strategy in the Southeastern Anatolia Project
- ŞEN, Leyla / Proverty Alleviation, Conflict and Power in Poor Displaced Households: A Study of the Views of Women in Diyarbakır
- ÇELIK, Ayşe Betül / “I Miss My Village!”: Forced Kurdish Migrants in Istanbul and Their Representation in Associations
- Karapınar, Barış / Land Inequality in Rural Southeastern Turkey: Rethinking Agricultural Development
- Review Articles
- ŞENSES, Fikret / Approaches to Proverty and Proverty Alleviation : A Turkish Perspective
- GÖKALP, Deniz / The Elusive Solution to Turkey’s Kurdish Question
- Book Review
- KÖKSAL, Yonca / Hakan Özoğlu - Kurdish Notables and the Ottoman State: Evolving Identities, Competing Loyalties, and Shifting Boundaries. Albany: SUNY Pres, 2004.