Web sitemizde Euro ve dolar kurları günlük güncel kura göre değişiklik gösterebilir.
150 s, İngilizce.
1. Creating the Pre-Industrial Ottoman-Greek Merchant: Sources, Methods and Interpretations
2. Greek Merchant Networks in the Age of Empires (1770–1870)
3. The Formation of the Christian Commercial Networks in Ottoman Izmir, Eighteenth to Nineteenth Century
4. The Development of a Traditional Firm during the First Half of the Nineteenth Century
5. Shaping Greek-Tunisian Commercial Relations in the Ottoman Mediterranean World: The Efessios Merchant House
6. Greek Merchants in Victorian England
7. Between Tradition and Modernity: Joannes Gennadius at the End of the Nineteenth Century