Analecta Isisiana XC
222 s, İngilizce.
- The Limits of Eurocentricity the case of the British Empire 1904-1914
- Prologue to Policy-Making: Sir E. Grey and the National Review articles 1901-1902
- Found and Lost in Translation: Bertie, Cambon, Landsdowne, Delcassé and the Anglo-French 'alliance' of May 1905
- The Anglo-Japanese Alliance of 1905 and the defending of India: the case of the worst-case scenario
- Creative Accounting: the place of loans to Persia in the commencent of the negotiation of the Anglo-Russian Convention of 1907
- Passing on the Straits: the Dardanelles and the Bosphorus in Anglo-Russian relations 1904-1907
- Sir E. Crowe on the origins of the Crowe memorandum of 1 January 1907
- The Anglo-French Entente re-visited, 1906-1914.
- Hankey's Appendix: inter-service rivalry during and after the Agadir crisis, 1911
- Understanding the 'misunderstanding' of 1 August 1914
- Curzon outwith India: a note on the lost committee on Persia, 1915-1916
- General Wilson and the Channel Tunnel before and after the Great War Map: Persia as divided by the Anglo-Russian Convention of 1907