Analecta Isisiana CXXX
134 s, İngilizce makaleler.
- “Women, Law and Imperial Justice in the Ottoman Empire”, Published originally in Women, Family and Divorce Laws in Islamic Society, ed. By Amira Sonbol (Syracuse University Press. 1996).
- “Women and the Tradition of Seeking Justice in Ottoman Istanbul in the Late Seventeenth-Century”, Published originally in Women in the Ottoman Empire, Middle Eastern Women in the Early Modern Era, edited by Madeline Zilfi (Leiden; E.J. Brill, 1997).
- “Ottoman Women and the Public Eye in Eighteenth-Century Istanbul”, Published originally in Women in the Medieval Islamic World, edited by Gavin Hambly (St. Martin's Press, 1998).
- The Role of Women in the Urban Economy of Istanbul, 1700-1850”, Published originally in International Journal of Labor and Working-Class History, 60 (Fall 2001). “reprinted with permission”
- “From Mahalle (neighborhood) to the market and the Courts: Women, Credit and Property in Istanbul,” Published originally in Gender, Kinship and Property in the Wider Mediterranean: Center and Peripheries (1300-1800), edited by Jutta Sperling and Shona Wray (Routledge, 2010).
- “Gendering Urban Space: Women’s Smaller Vakfs in Eighteenth-Century Istanbul”, Published originally in Beyond the Exotic, Women’s Histories in Islamic Societies, ed. by Amira El-Azhary Sonbol (Syracuse: Syracuse University Press
- “Economic Activities of Safavid Women in the Shrine-City of Ardabil”, Published originally in Iranian Studies, vol. 31 (Spring 1998)
- “The Wealth of Ottoman Princesses during the Tulip period”, Published originally at The Great Ottoman-Turkish Civilization, vol. 2 (Ankara, 2000).
Appendix: Ottoman Documents in English Translation (by the author)