Acta Instituti Atheniensis Regni Sueciae, Series in 4°
Proceedings of the Seventh International Symposium at the Swedish Institute at Athens, 16-17 May 1990.
178 s, s/b resimler, İngilizce.
- Skydsgaard, Jens Erik / Agriculture in ancient Greece. On the nature of the
sources and the problems of their interpretation
- Zangger, Eberhard / Prehistoric and historic soils in Greece: Assessing the natural resources for agriculture
- Osborne, Robin / 'Is it a farm?' The definition of agricultural sites and settle
ments in ancient Greece
- Lohmann, Hans / Agriculture and country life in Classical Attica Discussion after first session on production
- Sarpaki, Anaya / The Palaeoethnobotanical approach. The Mediterranean triad or is it a quartet?
- Amouretti, Marie-Claire / Oleiculture et viticulture dans la Grece antique
- Forbes, Hamish / The ethnoarchaeological approach to ancient Greek agri culture
Discussion after second session on production
- Halstead, Paul / Agriculture in the Bronze Age. Towards a model of palatial economy
- Isager, Signe / Sacred and profane ownership of land
- Rackham, Oliver and Jennifer A. Moody / Terraces Discussion after first session on the organization of agriculture
- Jameson, Michael H. / Agricultural labor in ancient Greece
- Garnsey, Peter / Yield of the land
- Foxhall, Lin / The control of the Attic landscape
- Hanson, Victor D. / Practical aspects of grape-growing and the ideology of Greek viticulture
- Final discussion
- Program and participants of the symposium