Ürün temini hakkında bizimle iletişime geçebilirsiniz.
The text introduces the reader to practical statistical issues by presenting them within the context of real life economics and business situations. In comparison to currently available texts, it is unique in its approach by the inclusion of Turkish data throughout. It also provides extensive coverage of index numbers and inequality indices, which are of particular importance to Turkish students (given the current economic climate of persistent inflation and inequality) and commonly omitted by other such textbooks. It has been designed to be accessible and student-friendly and as an added learning feature includes a CD-ROM of all the relevant data required to complete the accompanying exercises and computing practicals, which are presented at the end of each chapter.
- Relates statistics to the ´real World´.
- Written in English for Turkish students.
- Extensive use of Turkish data and case examples.
- CD-ROM support.
- Detailed coverage of Index numbers and Inequality indices.
- Inclusion of worked examples, useful review exercises at the end of each chapter and computing practical, where appropriate.
- Uses computer screen views to illustrate the use of spreadsheets and ´reviews´ in problem solving.
348 s., İngilizce