Yazar: Wherry, Timothy Lee
Yayınevi: American Library Association
ISBN / ISSN: 9780838909485
Basım yılı ve yeri: 2008 / Chigago
(Sahaf / Durumu: Yeni)
Stoktan teslim - Kargoya verilme süresi: 1 iş günü
Bu ürün 100 TL ve üzeri olduğu için kargo bedava!
141 s, s/b resimler, İngilizce.
The new information landscape is raising more questions than ever about intellectual property. The advent of Google, YouTube, iPods, and URLs has led to a plethora of court cases involving copyrights, trademarks, and patents.
Against this rapidly changing background, copyright expert Timothy Wherry takes a grounded look at intellectual property issues and provides the perspective and tools library patrons and staff need.
Written in an easy-to-read style, Wherry s step-by-step guidance will help you
· Distinguish among the three types of intellectual property: patents, copyrights, and trademarks
· See how technology has increasingly bumped up against intellectual property law
· Answer frequently asked questions about patents and trademarks
· Determine how copyright relates to different media (e.g., podcasts)
· Conduct patent and trademark searches
Packed with examples, trivia, and accounts of real-life court cases that bring alive the issues in intellectual property, Intellectual Property: Everything the Digital-Age Librarian Needs to Know protects you from overstepping the bounds of legal use in a fast-changing digital environment.