312 s, İngilizce.
Comparative Imagological Approaches.
1. Enrique Banús: Between Atlantic and Mediterranean: Spain's Imagological Antagonisms
2. Katica Kulavkova: The Mediterranean 'Chronotopos' and its 'Differentia Specifica' S
3. Mladen Ancvicv & Stipe Grgas: Medieval Bosnia and Trans-Adriatic Traffic in Images and Good
4. Lily Hamourtziadou: The People's Myths: The Case of the Bosnian Nations
5. Mustafa Soykut: A Practical Application of "Otherness" in Political History: The Italian Case and The Ottoman Empire (15th-18th Centuries)
6. Alexander Kitroeff: Greek Images of the Ottomans and Turks
7. Hercules Millas: The 'Other' and Nationbuilding ? The Testimony of Greek and Turkish Novels
8. Avi Rubin: East, West, Ottomans and Zionists ? Internalized Orientalism at the Turn of the 20th Century
9. George Terzis: The 'Other'/ 'Turk' in the Greek National Media: The Construction of 'Oppositional Metaphors'
10. Gül İnanç Barkay: Representations of 'Other/s' in the 'Virtual World': www.other.gov/cyprus
11. Nida Bikmen/ Diane Sunar: Representing the Ethnic 'Other': Stereotypes of Ethnic Groups in Turkey