Analecta Isisiana CXXIX
227 s, s/b resimler, İngilizce.
- Turkic Grammar Books Written in Mughal India during the 18th and 19th Centuries
- Regulating the Literary Language of a Diverse Society: Standardization of Common Literary Ottoman Turkish
- Synthesising the Novelties within Old Structures: Voicing New Trends in Old Genres in the 18th Century Ottoman Poetry
- Forming the modern lexicon of Tanzimat Turkish: Words and expressions of modernity in Seyahatname-i Londra
- Turkish Glosses in the Pahlavi-Oghuz Turkish Glossary Pahlavi-Amiz: A Linguistic and Textual Analysis
- Choice of Speech and Literary Form as Semiotics of Ideology: Poetics of Ahmed Nedim and Robert Burns in Voicing Two 18th Century Local Cultures
- An Eighteenth Century Ottoman Account of Aydın Dialect: Aydın Lügati and its Linguistic Characteristics
- Participial Constructions in Old Anatolian Turkish: A Morpho-Syntactic Analysis
- On Sentence Structure of Early Oghuz Turkish
- Syntactic and Semantic Aspects of Postpositions in Old Anatolian Turkish
- Converbs in Old Anatolian Turkish: A Morpho-Syntactic Approach
- The Mamluks and Their Acceptance of Oghuz Turkic as a Literary Language: Political Maneuver or Cultural Aspiration?