176 s, İngilizce.
- Part I: The Quest for Black Gold
- Part II: The Fateful Years
- Part III: Consolidation of British Interests
- Part IV: Oh! Those Troublesome Ottoman Heirs
- Part V: Voices of Reason Fall on Deaf Ears
- Part VI: A Game of Cat and Mouse
- Part VII: Can Anyone Else Help? How About France? The U.S.A.?
- Part VIII: Is it Too Late for a Miracle to Happen?
- Part IX: So What Is It All About?
- I. H.I.M. Sultan Abdülhamid II: A Profile
- II. The Capitulatory Regime of the Ottoman Empire: Its History, Origin and Nature
- III. The Lausanne Peace Treaty July 24, 1923
- IV. List of International Lawyers Involved in the Ottoman Imperial Family's Property Claims
- V. Calouste S. Gulbenkian: A Profile
- VI. The Iraq Petroleum Company - The Creation of a Genius - Main Stages
- VII. Bahaeddin Sami: A Profile
- VIII. Bahaeddin Sami's Memorandum of 1987