Journal of Roman Archaeology Supplement No. 49
264 s, 169 illustrasyon, sert kapak ciltli, İngilizce.
- Tsafrir & B. Zissu / A hiding complex of the Second Temple period and the time of the Bar-Kohkba Revolt at 'Ain-'Arrub in the Hebron hills
- Kushnir-Stein / New inscribed lead weights from Gaza
- D. Bar / Was there a 3rd-c. economic crisis in Palestine?
- Z. Weiss & R. Talgam / The Nile Festival Building and its mosaics: mythological representations in early Byzantine Sepphoris with colour figures following p. 88
- L. Di Segni / Appendix: Greek inscriptions in the Nile Festival Building
- D. R. Edwards / Khirbet Qana: from Jewish village to Christian pilgrim site with colour figures preceding p. 89
- C. Carreras Monfort & D. F. Williams / "Carrot" amphoras: a Syrian or Palestinian connection?
- Fabian & Y. Goren / A new type of late Roman storage jar from the Negev
- Y. Hirschfeld / Deir Qal'a and the monasteries of western Samaria
- Z. T. Fiema /Late-antique Petra and its hinterland: recent research and new interpretations
- D. Stacey/ Review Article: The later synagogues at Hammath Tiberias and problems of dating the Islamic phases and pottery