Ürün temini hakkında bizimle iletişime geçebilirsiniz.
Excavations of the Athenian Agora, Picture Book 2
32 s, s/b resimler, İngilizce.
Named after its donor, the King of Pergamon, the Stoa of Attalos was originally built around 150 BC. Between 1953 and 1956 this long marble building was rebuilt by the American School of Classical Studies to store and display finds from the excavations. Using original materials and techniques, the modern builders learnt much about the construction and purpose of stoas, a ubiquitous Classical building type. This illustrated account presents some of their findings.