Analecta Isisiana CVIII
240 s, İngilizce.
I. The Land and the People:
- "Rural Agrarian and Social Structure in the Edirne Region during the Second Half of the Seventeenth Century", Études balkaniques, 3, 2000, 55-90.
- "Agrarian Land and Harvest in South-west Peloponnese in the Early Eighteenth Century", Études balkaniques, 1, 2003, 83-123.
- "Rural Markets and Fairs: the Village of Sliven in the Sixteenth Century", Études balkaniques, 1, 2008, 117-136.
- "Some Strokes from the History of the Sliven Trade Fair during the First Half of the Eighteenth Century", in Ethnic and Cultural Spaces in the Balkans. Contribution in Honour of Prof. DSC Tsvetana Georgieva. Part 1 Historical Outlines, Sofia, 2008, 401-409 (translated here from Bulgarian)
II. Intercultural Contacts and Interactions
- "Urban Representatives of the Ulema in Bulgarian Lands in the Seventeenth Century", Islamic Studies, 38:1, 1999, 3-43.
- "Intercultural Contact and Interaction in the Ottoman Period: the Zaviye Kavak Baba and the Church of the Holy Forty Martyrs in the Real and Imaginary World of Christians and Moslems in the Town of Veliko Ta]rnovo", Bulgarian Historical Review, 1-2, 2002, 13-54.
- "Human Mobility and Transmission of Information in the Ottoman Empire from the Seventeenth to the Early Nineteenth Century", in The Influence of Human Mobility in Muslim Societies, Kuroki Hidemitsu (ed.), Kegan Paul: London-New York-Bahrain, 2003, 101-116.